Pride Parade 06/07/08/09

Posted 7/16/2008 by Arielle Scarcella in
June 28th 2009

Photobucket
Line o gay

Photobucket
Gay asses

Photobucket
Me and the Biffle

Photobucket
Dykes on Bikes

Photobucket
Gay Dads

Photobucket
Me and Chris

Photobucket
Woman in uni

Photobucket
Kiss Kiss

Photobucket
"Look its Coyote Ugly!"

Photobucket
Unos!

Photobucket
Pier


June 28th 2008

Photobucket
Group of gays

Photobucket
And it always rains on our parade

June 27th 2007
Photobucket

June 27th 2006
Photobucket
Courtney is a proud lesbo

Photobucket
"ARIELLE!!!! YOU LESBIAN!"

Thoughts/ Quotes :
Courtney: "Arielleeeeeee, You lesbian!!!!" "
Arielle: "Shhh I don't want anyone to know."
Arielle: "Whered you learn to tango?"
Courtney: "With the ambassadors daughter during the French Revolution."
Chris : "Why does it have to rain on our parade?!" "It didnt rain on the spic parade!!!!"
Courtney : "I need a flag so I can woo."
Courtney : "I think it finally happened to me, I think I'm full."


0 comment(s) to... “Pride Parade 06/07/08/09”

0 comments: